Promise Village’s residential treatment program fee pays for the following items:
- Comprehensive Assessment and Evaluation
- Individualized Treatment Planning
- Individual, Family, Group therapy
- Milieu therapy and Life Coaching
- Animal-Assisted and Equine therapy
- Recreational therapy and activities
- Tuition for private school
- Academic support services
- Room and board
- 24-hour supervision, including all night awake staffing
- Dental cleanings/check-ups and minor dental procedures, if not covered by insurance
- Psychiatric services and medication management, if needed and not covered by insurance
- Permanency/Discharge Planning and Aftercare
- Much, much more
We work hard to provide these services at the lowest cost to the family as possible. Promise Village is partially supported by the generous donations of others, which allow for a competitive monthly fee to the family. Please call us with any questions you have regarding our fee schedule at 1-877-A-PROMISE, or fill in the online inquiry form.
Medical and Clothing Spending
Promise Village manages medical appointments, medications, and clothing needs during your child’s stay. These expenses are not covered in the monthly fee. In order to provide these items, Promise Village requires a $300 balance in your child’s spending account. When fees are incurred, those costs will be billed in the next month’s fee in order to bring the balance of the account back to $300.
If you adopted your child, you may qualify for financial support through the state in which the adoption took place. Please contact your state government and/or adoption agency to inquire about this possibility.
Church or Civic Organization
Sometimes the church or civic organization that a parent belongs to will assist with treatment costs. Discussing your situation with the Pastor of your church or President of your group may lead to financial assistance.
Typically, insurance does not pay for residential treatment. However, it may depend on your personal benefit package and it does not hurt to ask. Please contact your insurance company so that they can make a determination.
If you are a DHS caseworker, please contact Promise Village for placement information.